Steven J. Klearman
Personal Injury Attorney in Reno
As managing shareholder of the Law Offices of Steven J. Klearman &
Associates, Attorney Steven J. Klearman has spent more than 28 years successfully
fighting for Nevadans who have been injured by the negligent actions of
others. He regularly goes to court and he has secured many large results
for his clients. Steve has handled many catastrophic injury and death
cases in his long career in northern Nevada.
Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, Steve received a fellowship to
study Mandarin Chinese in Taipei, Taiwan. He went on to receive his B.A.
from the University of Missouri and graduated
magna cum laude. Following this, he received his law degree from Washington University
in St. Louis and also studied international law for a year at the University
of Notre Dame Law School’s London campus. In 2000, Steve trained
at the Harvard Mediation Program at Harvard Law School and he was subsequently
appointed as a mediator in the United States District Court, District
for Nevada as well as an arbitrator in the Nevada District Court system.
Steve has had multiple articles and law books published throughout the
United States and abroad. His 300-page Elements of Nevada Legal Theories,
now in its Fourth Edition, is considered one of the definitive guides
to Nevada civil law and is used every day by Nevada attorneys and judges.
During his free time, Steve is an avid cyclist and snowboarder and he and
his wife love to four-wheel throughout Nevada.
- Top 100 Litigators - American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top Attorney Personal Injury - “Superb” 10.0 Rating - AVVO
- Client’s Choice Award 2015 – Car Accidents - AVVO
- Certificate of Appreciation - 2015 Champions of Justice Awards
- Top Attorney Wrongful Death – AVVO
- “Superb” Perfect 10.0 Rating – AVVO
- Top 3 Personal Injury Attorneys in Reno – ThreeBestRated.com
- Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Reno 2016 – Expertise.com
- Court-Appointed Mediator – United States District Court, District
- Court-Appointed Arbitrator – Nevada District Court system
- Nevada Medical Dental Screening Panel (Former Member)
- Nevada State Bar's Northern Nevada Disciplinary Board (Former Vice-Chair)
- Nevada State Bar's Consumer Protection Committee (Past Chair)
- Nevada Revised Jury Instruction Committee (Former Member)
Call the Law Offices of Steven J. Klearman & Associates
today at (775) 573-0229.
Discuss your personal injury case with our firm when you schedule your